Rock Hard Ultimatum Rock Hard Ultimatum

Shame but you have potential

I would normal vote lower on piece like this but either the fact you said it was tests or the music :Rise Against: Yay, want to see them again.. But you animating ability isnt bad even though its stick figures its well made but right now its the same as so many on NG, and they annoy me because they miss all the vitals from the meaning.

An animation is about producing a story to interest the viewers, technique is a skill learnt with practice, you have some nice techniques but you lack the story and with that emotion the key point for any animator, without it you have no motovation. I hope to see you create a story with your works ;) and best of luck

Woe is Me Woe is Me

Really nice

I can imagine a lot of people not likily this, comments like this is crap, and drawing sux.

But anyway to my review, I really liked the piece the character was well animated, he showed the emotion of the song and made it more powerful. Im also impressed at the sequencing with the visual use of space to create feelings of entrapment and loniness.

I look forward to see many more great pieces from you ;)

Arnold Arnold

Really nice

Loved it, the dancing was so fluid and smooth its a great piece of animation and will enjoying seeing much more of your items on NG.
I would offer suggestions but I feel you have achieved all you need to achieve.

Suncomes responds:

Ho no! Go over and give your suggestions! I'm always soo happy to get new idea from viewers! If you want to, PM me, ok?

Have a nice day!

Mother Judgement Mother Judgement

Loved it

Such a great game, loved it so much, played it once got stuck came back and played again found The demon priest hard but great fun, the scene at the start if you die vs the eagle rider then acid vials drop all the time till you beat it make the minions before a little harder.

Battery 1.0 Battery 1.0

Great but short

Nice game really enjoyed it though its too short, great work, maybe look to expand the game and bring in new elements as its not too orgional but great art and programming to say the least ;)

Pairs Evolved Time Attack Pairs Evolved Time Attack

Small but fun

I like the game its simple but not very origional, my main annoyances is the slowness it doesnt always react on press and can be slow to run missing your clicks, the score submission works fine though, you should thing about making it more orgional, add difficulties and maybe look in to games like puzzel quest as a possible way to expand the game.
I wish you best of luck and look forward to more in the future.