Rock Hard Ultimatum Rock Hard Ultimatum

Shame but you have potential

I would normal vote lower on piece like this but either the fact you said it was tests or the music :Rise Against: Yay, want to see them again.. But you animating ability isnt bad even though its stick figures its well made but right now its the same as so many on NG, and they annoy me because they miss all the vitals from the meaning.

An animation is about producing a story to interest the viewers, technique is a skill learnt with practice, you have some nice techniques but you lack the story and with that emotion the key point for any animator, without it you have no motovation. I hope to see you create a story with your works ;) and best of luck

Woe is Me Woe is Me

Really nice

I can imagine a lot of people not likily this, comments like this is crap, and drawing sux.

But anyway to my review, I really liked the piece the character was well animated, he showed the emotion of the song and made it more powerful. Im also impressed at the sequencing with the visual use of space to create feelings of entrapment and loniness.

I look forward to see many more great pieces from you ;)

Arnold Arnold

Really nice

Loved it, the dancing was so fluid and smooth its a great piece of animation and will enjoying seeing much more of your items on NG.
I would offer suggestions but I feel you have achieved all you need to achieve.

Suncomes responds:

Ho no! Go over and give your suggestions! I'm always soo happy to get new idea from viewers! If you want to, PM me, ok?

Have a nice day!

Midnight Run 2 Midnight Run 2

Keep working on it

Its not a fine piece of work, but with time and practice you can move on far.
Get yourself a preloader as the music will cause loading issues and the movie freezes.

Mega Zelby the RPG 3 Mega Zelby the RPG 3

meh ok

Urmm... heals 3000 more like 200.....

Meh ok game, should really check that first

Game-Max responds:

yeah sorry that was a little typo. It's been fixed though

Mark Vs Tim Mark Vs Tim

You did well my Timmy

Nice one Did well now keep up the good work

TooF Chainsaw Massacre TooF Chainsaw Massacre

Miss the origional one

It does not have the appeal of the origional toof. The origonal was based in a mouth and had style for that

SandQ3Man responds:

I thought of doing this in the mouth, but so much of Texas Chainsaw is the location etc. I also felt it would be a interesting chance of pace to bring it outside the mouth. Hope you still enjoyed it.

Metal Gear Sissy Part one Metal Gear Sissy Part one

Something not right about preloader

You preloader is on its side the bar would be fine but you need to move the picture with it really good luck with the animations though

.::TAKE ON ME::. .::TAKE ON ME::.

Just WOW

Amazing Drawings just WOW And HOW THE HELL spring to mind a diffinate 5/5 and a faverate artist stop I must see more of your work when its out you see

And Amazing lipsinking as well and a good song choice.

you even get inyeractivity (sing along Time) : )

Carbonwater responds:

=)

StagBeetle 03 StagBeetle 03

Seemed Pointless but good graphics

To bad there was no sound and it was pointless but Still a 4/5 just cause i like the graphics

StagBeetle responds:

There was plenty of sound.
As well as plentyof stagbeetles.